Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain TheirSpace.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

XProd

Established Member
Impact
0
- MySpace.com is the #1 domain on the internet today.

- YourSpace.com sold for over $100,000.

Now I have aquired TheirSpace.com and wondering what to ask for it.

It was also recently used in a headline in Forbes Magazine - http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2006/0508/122.html
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not a bad name, Id say mid $xxx as of now, unless there is traffic I dont know about.
 
0
•••
Well that name is an awesome name, but really isnt that amazing, considering the word MYspace has the ear. THEIRspace is not like a typo, such as MYspsxe or somthing that would accidently appear. but then again, this would be an awesome name if there was some good traffic :)
I say high $$ though :)
 
0
•••
Generally when you pronounce websites like that orally, you'd say MYspace. If you read it, you will read in your head: YOURspace. Yet, when you say or read theirspace, it doesn't say anything to YOU.

However, it's still a good domain. I would say you could pull mid $xxx at least, since so many people want a myspace clone but just do not have good domains.
 
0
•••
I like this domain. Imagine this... a site that hosts both myspace, friendster, and other social-networking sites out there. Sort of like a directory.

Undeveloped low to mid xxx
 
0
•••
It could also be used as an anti-Myspace site, as in, the owner of the website and its fans are referring to Myspace users as "them".

Low-mid $xxx.
 
0
•••
It's like MySpace.com? low to mid $xxx I think
 
0
•••
Well it was a good reg, that's for sure. But I don't see it being worth much more than mid-high xx. Maybe low xxx at most.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back