Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

chfiedler

Established Member
Impact
TheFreedom.org

What do you think this domain is worth? I appreciate a bit of explanation on your appraisal. Thank you! ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ummm a free ? It’s “freedom” we still fight for..I hope that is enough explanation for you sir/ma’am

•••
Ummm a free ? It’s “freedom” we still fight for..I hope that is enough explanation for you sir/ma’am
Would you stop spamming in the appraisal section? You spammed every thread here, and you arw giving appraisal advice after 1 domain you have sold, and that was few days ago Lmao

•••
Would you stop spamming in the appraisal section? You spammed every thread here, and you arw giving appraisal advice after 1 domain you have sold, and that was few days ago Lmao
Every opinion is valued even yours ..the man asked for the appraisal of TheFreedom.org

•••
I didn't sell any domains yet but I think this domain worth atleast $$$$$

•••
good name! i like domain with the, i have thewealth.com,
thefreedom is specially fit for org ,may be someday someone pay for it

•••
I didn't sell any domains yet but I think this domain worth atleast $$$$$
If you sold none or a bizzilion, it doesn’t matter, thank you for not spamming the post

Btw & it is 2 now baby boy KaljoBeljo 🌃

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back