Dynadot

domain TheBlockChaine.com - Please appraise..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumeeth

DomExpertTop Member
Impact
TheBlockChaine.com - Please appraise..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Too long and too creative. Maybe if it was BlockChaine, or TheBlock, or TheChain. Nothing against three word .com's if they work well or are descriptive e.g. TheBlockChain, TheBigIssue, WorldsBestSeafood, but Chaine is made up and *too* creative. Might make a cute blog, especially if the bloggers last name was Chaine, but otherwise...

Last edited:
•••
Too long and too creative. Maybe if it was BlockChaine, or TheBlock, or TheChain. Nothing against three word .com's if they work well or are descriptive e.g. TheBlockChain, TheBigIssue, WorldsBestSeafood, but Chaine is made up and *too* creative. Might make a cute blog, especially if the bloggers last name was Chaine, but otherwise...
These are few sales for 3 letter in namebio:

Domain Price Date Venue
theblockchain.com 15,000 USD 2016-08-03 NameJet

theblockchain.io 437 USD 2015-04-15 Uniregistry
theblockchain.us 350 USD 2015-03-06 Uniregistry
theblockchain.co 350 USD 2015-03-05 Uniregistry

For your information, Term "Chaine" means 'Chain' in French

•••
Mixing French and English...too creative. Let me put it this way...you would need to pay me at least $20 before I'd be bothered transferring this name into my account.

•••
Same opinion. The name is not good.

•••
•••
Shove it on the free markets for very low 3 figure BIN. Let it sell or expire whichever comes first (I'd expect the latter,l I doubt it but maybe you will be lucky) :)
I'd normally just say the same as others, but people are going nuts for blockchain, but I still wouldn't expect anyone to be interested. Maybe lower to mid $$ after a few months and then forget about it

Last edited:
•••
Shove it on the free markets for very low 3 figure BIN. Let it sell or expire whichever comes first (I'd expect the latter,l I doubt it but maybe you will be lucky) :)
I'd normally just say the same as others, but people are going nuts for blockchain, but I still wouldn't expect anyone to be interested. Maybe lower to mid $$ after a few months and then forget about it
Thanks for your opinion

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back