Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain the60s.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namescanada

Established Member
Impact
4
:hi: The decade I was born on the east coast! Looking for appraisals for this domain; the60s.us. Appreciate your feedback and ideas. Happy holiday everyone!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Could be a great fansite for oldies music. regfee to low xx unless developed.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Oldies music?

fonzie_007 said:
Could be a great fansite for oldies music. regfee to low xx unless developed.

You call music from the 60s "oldies music"? Anyways, thanks for the feedback. I guess I never considered Zeppelin oldies music.

There is 60s fashion, history, TV shows, movies, cars, games...
 
0
•••
this is a good domain you can also make the70s.us and 80s 50s etc. You can own a chain of them :). I say high xx undeveloped
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back