The summertime slump...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

gingeman

VIP Member
Impact
65
...it makes me :'(

down by over 30% on last month @ namedrive, fab, trafficlub, sedo + domainsponsor.

Anyone else already feeling it? What domains get higher visits/rev etc over the summer?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Travel, Real Estate and Educational must be a good niche now.
 
0
•••
I get more traffic on my teen names for getting drivers licenses, I suspect besides getting out of school most parents prefer kids lear in the summer and not in snow and ice
 
0
•••
Yah, Im definetly down over the past few weeks. I was having a solid June.. then july rolled around and its been ugly.

Justin
 
0
•••
not seeing a slump here tbh
 
0
•••
I'm closer to 50% down on Namedrive, Fabulous and especially Parked.
Is this normal in the summer months?

GIL
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back