NameSilo

The Story of Supremo.com

Labeled as legal in Domain Industry News, started by Robbie, Aug 11, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Robbie

Robbie RobbiesBlog.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Samai Singh

Samai Singh New Member

I just new in domain selling & buying. I want to teach how to select or search domain name .in or .com to sell the same in India as well as other countries.

Friends, I need your help in the matter, if possible.

3. Debasis

Debasis Restricted (Market)

Respected Uncle.here only 2,3words .com get high profit and dictionary word .com and other extensions to.If you are from india ihen I suggest you to not to bet on domain.Make a business instead don't make it full time.It takes years of time to sell a domain.

4. Samai Singh

Samai Singh New Member

OK Thanks your valuable advise.

5. Saka temitope

Saka temitope New Member

@Samai Singh what @Debasis meant was that if your intention was to sell domains to end-users in India,it is better you let go of the idea,but you can make money from domain by selling to foreign end users most especially US. Visit the newbie section and read more .

Once I get some links where you can get more information I will post here.

6. Technical Support

Technical Support Established Member

I agree with you, domain selling a business is not a full-time business, I run this part-time, my one of the domain takes 3 years to sell in market, many times I mail to webmasters but no reply and I need to wait long time

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice