NameSilo
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
I found some interesting article

The silent evolution of domain names

is it ok when i link it ?

Verisign recently reported that the number of registered dot-com domain names exceeded 128 million for the first time. With a wholesale price of $7.85 each, this means $1,004,800,000 in annual fees, and that’s before factoring in reseller prices, country code domains and alternative extensions to measure the domain-name industry as a whole......

https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/05/the-silent-evolution-of-domain-names/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New domains can make impact but will probably make things become saturated and that will give power to .com.This seems a very simple logic to me. That when things are much available, for sure such commodities will surely get saturated and will give more recognition to the most popular of them all.

Last edited:
•••
New domains can make impact but will probably make things become saturated and that will give power to .com.This seems a very simple logic to me. That when things are much available, for sure such commodities will surely get saturated and will give more reconition to the most popular of them all.

you might be right

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back