Domain Empire

discuss The rise of Crypto DNs!

NameSilo
Watch

Ace3coiner

Top Member
Impact
With Ethereum.com (http://ethereum.com/) receiving a bid of up to 7,500,000 (7.5M USD) and the sale of ETH.com for some exorbitant amount, together with the price of Bitcoin reaching an all-time high, is this the beginning of another era for domaining?

Will this prompt you to scoup up crypto-related domains or sell already hoarded ones?

Please comment!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do believe thats already been in motion for months now, if not a year.

•••
Many are valuable but many more are crap names that are barely worth reg fee. Most anything you could pick up today will be on the crappy side until/unless some new currency takes off and then that new name will be a ground floor situation.

Last edited:
•••
^^^ You could say that about anything. Everytime Mike Mann sells a domain for $9,888 to $20k they say "I wouldn't have paid reg fee for that".

•••
•••
Blockchain.info is already active and the main blockchain site in this instance, so you’d be foolish to buy that adjoining site for that much.

•••
Speculation is the name of the game.

•••
I'm curious to see what happens with bitcoin/coin/crypto domains in the next few months.

•••
I've picked up some nice hand regs and low cost .coms - for example

Bitcoin scammer
Bitcoin virus
Bitcoin uncovered
Blockchain uncovered
My Bitcoin money

And several more that I forget

•••
It is simply amazing the amount of new start ups. new technology, old corporationss embracing new technology, etc going on out there right now and it's all kind of wrapped up in this BitCoin/CryptoCurrency thing but at the same time completely independent of it. Seems like every time I try and get a little better understanding my head swims even more.
I wasn't playing this game in the late 90's early 2k's but it must have been similar when the internet took off?
Now with a mass wave of the world population coming online and technology already light years ahead of what it was then it seems rather flabbergasting what is going on out there.

Many are valuable but many more are crap names that are barely worth reg fee. Most anything you could pick up today will be on the crappy side until/unless some new currency takes off and then that new name will be a ground floor situation.

I sure wish my ratio of good names to pigeon shit names was better. There are some good ones left for sure but darn if I don't keep stepping in crap and tracking it in along with anything worthy.

•••
^^^ You could say that about anything. Everytime Mike Mann sells a domain for $9,888 to $20k they say "I wouldn't have paid reg fee for that".
Most times we see value after the name is sold!

•••
I have sold 2 Crypto names till now & both on this forum. Both were hand registered & were flipped within a week of registration.

So to be sure demand is there.

CryptoSnip.com is also on auction, in case somebody's interested.

•••
•••
With Ethereum.com (http://ethereum.com/) receiving a bid of up to 7,500,000 (7.5M USD) and the sale of ETH.com for some exorbitant amount, together with the price of Bitcoin reaching an all-time high, is this the beginning of another era for domaining?

Will this prompt you to scoup up crypto-related domains or sell already hoarded ones?

Please comment!

I think this is spot on. It's still only been early adopters involved in the crypto industry. Crypto domains are sure to explode in value as the business goes mainstream in 2018.

I think we've all been scooping up Crypto domains for a while now. I don't plan on adding too many more unless they are good and I'll sell if I get a reasonable offer (I won't be asking millions).

Keep flipping.

•••
•••
All crypto currencies related name are selling at high price, I had tried my luck to see what I get from Brandpa for BTGMiner in king and I received email that they accepted this name at $3450

Last edited:
•••
I acquired one a couple of days ago

CryptoCo (.com)

Wasn't cheap!

Crypto domains are going for high figures and this will only continue to rise! In the future we will have 1000's of crypto currencies at $10k+ a coin! The market will be worth billions of billions!

•••
Wheweeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yup the crypto domains you may acquire today at a premium can be good. The reg fee ones for the most part are a stretch, unless, as I mentioned, they mirror some just now created currency that actually ends up making it.

Last edited:
•••
Wheweeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yup the crypto domains you may acquire today at a premium can be good. The reg fee ones for the most part are a stretch.

Agree

•••
I just accepted offer coming from GD for $4900, Bitcoin+keyword

•••
Wheweeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yup the crypto domains you may acquire today at a premium can be good. The reg fee ones for the most part are a stretch, unless, as I mentioned, they mirror some just now created currency that actually ends up making it.

That's a fact. I went for BitcoinDiamond.de and BitcoinDiamonds.co.uk as soon as BitcoinDiamond hit coinmarketcap.

•••
•••
•••
Just posted
BITCOINSATOSHIS.COM on make an offer after I recieved 22 emails wanting to purchase the domain. There definitely is demand.

•••
I acquired one a couple of days ago

CryptoCo (.com)

Wasn't cheap!

Crypto domains are going for high figures and this will only continue to rise! In the future we will have 1000's of crypto currencies at $10k+ a coin! The market will be worth billions of billions!
That is an absolute beauty!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back