NameSilo
SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
drei.pro 'three' in german language
 
Last edited:
0
•••
2
•••
One more today (Already have Shows.pro, so I guess I'll have to put up professional shows here on the island from now):

Showtime.pro​
 
3
•••
erde.pro 'earth' in german language
 
2
•••
4
•••
Two more to my profolio:

Secondhand.pro
Complete.pro

​
I like the first one...
 
3
•••
Merit
Manor
Khmer
LightWeight
Seamless
Celestial
Splendid
 
1
•••
1
•••
2ndHand.pro is available...
 
0
•••
I recently picked up OREGON .PRO from snapnames auction
 
3
•••
Dynadot today: NORD
 
1
•••
1
•••
I'm in an auction for it...
Nice domain, but also was skipped by me... Already ~450 my .PROfolio and my budget is not unlimited.
 
2
•••
I was thinking of grabbing about fifty now, when I still can get rather good ones. If I then just sell one, I have covered the expenses for the first year. And I will probably not renew all of them later on.
 
1
•••
I was thinking of grabbing about fifty now, when I still can get rather good ones. If I then just sell one, I have covered the expenses for the first year. And I will probably not renew all of them later on.
GRAB is also mine. )
 
1
•••
1
•••
Regarding NORD...
From this opera I own (all were snapped in 2013):
NORGE
SVERIGE
SUOMI
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Fresh drop: alibaba
Handregged by Chinese.
 
2
•••
welt.pro 'world' in german language
 
2
•••
I own numerous 4L/4N chinese chip(QQCC/LcLc/SHZX).Pros as well as Zeal,Lazy,Handan,Chuanqing,
123123
Only other extension I personally liked besides .com with a couple keyword xyz's
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back