Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$9.49 Reg @resellerclub.com
 
1
•••
any transfer deals? tired of $14.99 scam.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
Also $10.50 Transfer @netim.com
 
2
•••
$10.50 Transfer price is non-VAT - so it works for non-EU customers only.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
$10.50 Transfer price is non-VAT - so it works for non-EU customers only.

Are they a good registry? I've never heard of this one before.

also, sorry is that the normal price or a temporary sale price for .pro transfers?
 
0
•••
I'm using these registrars/prices ~1 year already...
 
0
•••
I'm using these registrars/prices ~1 year already...

Cheers for the head's up about the cheap .pro transfer price to netim.

I'm curious have you ever transferred a domain out from netim? I'm just wondering if I transfer my .pro domains to them if I'll have trouble in the future transferring out to a different registrar.
 
0
•••
You can unlock your domain and get AUTH-code via netim's panel.
And registrars don't have any rights to block transfer-outs.
 
0
•••
Also netim has a Reseller program (only for registered companies)...
 
0
•••
0
•••
Just sold server.pro for EUR 2,500.- using Sedo.
 
5
•••
Congrats:)
 
0
•••
Congrats :)

.pro is gonna make a major come back.. just like I suggested a couple months ago.
 
0
•••
Just traditional episodical sales. Nothing special.
With Afilias .PRO is counting down...
 
0
•••
I think .Pro will rise against, once people learn about nGTLDs and realize that .Pro is the best of the bunch for "professional".. I'm not investing in .Pro, but I will be using it for personal use.. because I can't find another GTLD that expresses "professional"
 
1
•••
.PRO is NOT nTLD but gTLD-2004.
 
0
•••
Also .PRO is totally blocked by Sedo to participate in GreatDomains-auctions...
 
0
•••
...and completely ignored by GoDaddy.
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back