Wanted The Power of a Great Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
We just established AffiliateForum.com and while looking for original content creation, the site is already in the top three on Bing, Yahoo, and DuckDuckGo under a highly competitive "affiliate forum" keyword.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't even post a link when asked in here without it deleted.

•••
Doesn't show for me at page 1 on Google and that is what matters most.

Bing seem to give higher priority to exact match .com, though, but its share of search traffic is minimal...

Regarding your forum, it seems to be completely empty, except one lady doing adult content promo?

•••
We are looking for content creation.

•••
I am not we if I had we we could get more done. Get we to build your content hehe.

•••
We are looking for content creation.

It is forum for God's sake. a) delete the inappropriate threads there, it gives wrong first impression b) just start few threads yourself and have your team participate. It is "We", right?

•••
I will add a post and see if it is approved.

•••
I made some posts but if not of liking we can blame my team.

•••
I think free.marketing could qualify as powerful.

•••
Wait.
You don't rank for the great domain name.
We're no longer in the 90s.
You rank because your domain has a good backlinks profile.

af1.png

af2.png

•••
This link profile was created without a live website as far as we know.

•••
•••
A small hint to all domainers.

If your goal is to sell to endusers it is mandatory do the same things I've done in this disscussion: check backlinks profile and if site was previously developed.

Because are the same steps that endusers (like me) do when they want purchase a domain.

You could have a great 3 letters domains but if is spammed till death from chinese sites (happened/seen so many times) or previously developed in something shady your chances to sell to endusers are ~ 0 (maybe to another uneducated domainer).

For endusers backlinks profile are the most important factor to appraise a domain, more than domain itself.

Like it or not is the reality.

Know this is a mandatory skill in 2019 for a successful domainer.

Maybe, if someone could be interested, I'll open an AMA about how endusers see/judge/appraise domains.

Last edited:
•••
Endusers are various... like girls...
Many buyers don't want any previous karma at all.

Last edited:
•••
Are you building an adult site?
GFY/mainstream-business-discussion/1314523-affiliateforum-com.html

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back