Dynadot

news The Opportunity Cost of not having your Exact Brand Name .com (get your Exact Match Domain!)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact

Owner of SmileTimeTeeth.com loses potential investor for not having SmileTime.com​

Time Stamp on video to start viewing: 6:03

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It’s all about brand and I’ll bet the gaming company who owns smiletime.com would have loved the payday.

•••
Is it just my mind that insists on reading it SlimeTime? I tried a few times and no change. :P

As for the video, great to see it brought up and the reactions say a lot. Hopefully many entrepreneurs-to-be watching it will take notes from this lesson.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Is it just my mind that insists on reading it SlimeTime?

Same here. I think we've been exposed to too many slime videos.

---

Wasn't the purpose of this program to find investors and develop a business? Why do they expect someone seeking investment to have already invested in their business? Oh sorry, I forgot this was some kind of reality show...

•••
Is it a good idea to cut this part related to domains and show it to potensial buyers or domain landing page?:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back