IT.COM

discuss "The" Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
We read that domains with the prefix of "The" have no value? Yet when you go to Namebio you can see there are over 12,000 reported sales, possibly the most of any keyword? So here's your chance to share your "The" domain. I'll start it off

The // Robot // Games // Com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no doubt that all are not great, even good. I tend to think some of the three worders present better than some of the two worders. In some situations it can add to the perceived "authority" of the brand. Example :: TheClub or TheOfficialClub ?
Yes , good examples

•••
There is no doubt that all are not great, even good. I tend to think some of the three worders present better than some of the two worders. In some situations it can add to the perceived "authority" of the brand. Example :: TheClub or TheOfficialClub ?

the.club 300,000 USD 2018-01-21

•••
LOL ...... I kinda meant with the .com at the end.

•••
I think I just have this one, thesynths (in the king)

•••
•••
Only 1 for me: TheLove . Club

•••
Seems there are more "The" + keyword sales but seen a few nice 3 word sales on dnpric.es. Here are just a few of the sales.

The/Hair/Shop*com $20,000 2015 Sedo

The/Mattress/Store*com $18,000 2013 Sedo (Mattress/Store*com still listed on market for sale)

The/Toy/Store*com $16,000 2014 GD

The/Easy/Life*com $20,268.80 2016 Uni

The/Time/Machine*com $24,000 2015 Uni

•••
The/Mattress/Store -- yes, some of these are huge brands. Remember Phil Rizzuto at The Money Store?
Probably somebody already mentioned that.

•••
Of the THE does not have to be at the start
~
Double // The // Deal // Com

•••
TheAccreditation//com
TheBacteria//com
TheDetention//com

•••
Just noticed this one in the top sales at DNJournal for w/e June 24, 2018 (not mine)

TheLocal.fi €19,000 = $22,040

•••
Of the THE does not have to be at the start
~
Double // The // Deal // Com

Oh I didn't realize it does not have to be at the start. Found a few more in my portfolio (all .com)

Grab // The // Net
Mining // The // Web
Over // The // Fence
Tour // The // Country

And a few more longer names:
The // Daily // Savings
The // Data // Store
The // Franchise // Pros
The // Singles // Club
The // Ad // People
The // Tanning // Center
The // Warm // Fuzzy
The // Cyber // Pros
The // Street // Cafe

Last edited:
•••
Oh I didn't realize it does not have to be at the start. Found a few more in my portfolio (all .com)

Over // The // Fence
This is a handy name

•••
•••
•••
TheJukeboxes/com
The Jukebox /.com are sold for nice $

TheEndCrypto/.com
TheEndAmerica/.com

•••
•••
We've got the following:

Sold The || Wine || Girl → com almost 5 years ago. I noticed its not on namebio, I have to get that added. Sold it for $700 at Sedo.

"The" at the beginning:

The || wine || girls → com
The || switch → net
The || pandemic → com
The || med || kitchen → com
The || lead || sheet → com
The || first || grade → com
The || auto || transport → com
The || weather || show → com

"The" anywhere else:

Pain || At || The || Pump → com
Screamer || Of || The || Week → com

•••
•••
Mike Manns famous sale ......ThrillofTHEgrill = $30,000

•••
Mike Manns famous sale ......ThrillofTHEgrill = $30,000
WAAW !

Anyhow this is an interesting thread.
Sometimes however, when somebody adds in front of a word "the", I have the
strange feeling that they claim to be the only one - a kind of uniqueness, (so there are some domains with "the" in front, where "the" suggests a kind of superiority) while there exist others (esp. those who have the same domain without "the").

But I have to admit that that's not always the case(!), and I have also several "the" domains.

•••
•••
WAAW !

Anyhow this is an interesting thread.
Sometimes however, when somebody adds in front of a word "the", I have the
strange feeling that they claim to be the only one - a kind of uniqueness, (so there are some domains with "the" in front, where "the" suggests a kind of superiority) while there exist others (esp. those who have the same domain without "the").

But I have to admit that that's not always the case(!), and I have also several "the" domains.
Happy to agree "horses for courses"

•••
The//Fridges→ com
The//Lawyer_Jobs→ com
The//Little//Boy→ com
The//Lawyers→ info

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back