Discount any domain registrations
Coupon Code: TUDOBEM

:music:

###########################################
http://www.name.com/treasure-hunt.php
###########################################

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I was just trying various old promo codes and was looking for anything for org. I was trying to figure out a code from old ones, as "aprorg234" etc. But I think the last one I used was "ninja" which I read about. And then suddenly there was a "sale 6.99" for org., on the screen. But then, it was away, and couldn't get it again.

•••
If you're transferring to name.com, they currently charge $8.25 + ICANN. Haven't found any promo codes to reduce this for the month of April.

•••
•••
•••
Whats the best .tv registration code on Name?

Is 10.99$ the lowest price?

•••
may coupon code: cupcake

$10.25 .com/.net registrations/renewals

•••
RULETHEWEB

$8.99 Registration & Renewal for COM/NET domains. Good until Thursday.

•••
•••
June promo code: NUNCHUCKS
$10.25 COM & NET, Renewals and registrations.

•••
Just received an email fron Name.com:

The internet is always changing, but the top choices for domain names aren't going anywhere. .COM and .NET, powered by Verisign, are the global online standard, and you've got until midnight Friday to take advantage of some big savings on both extensions. Use the promo code GOWILD at checkout and the price for each domain will be just $7.99.

•••
•••
For the next seven days, you can register new .CO domains for just $9.99 by using the promo code GOODCO.

Regular registration price is $12.99. Offer expires 11:59 p.m. MT on Wednesday, June 16, 2014.

*Would appreciate any $NP or Likes! :)

•••
FUTBOL still works, only -0.79 though

•••
PELOTON - $1.74 off on com/net domain registrations and renewals.

•••
•••
I tried PELOTON and FUTBOL on transfers but made no difference, still cheap at $8,35 though.

•••
Any below 10 dollar renewal codes lately ?

•••
I tried PELOTON but made no difference

That's because its PELETON not PELOTON. Its still might not work if the coupon is out of date.

•••
Definitely out of date. From what i gathered it was valid just for the duration of the soccer world cup.-_-

•••
JUSTSTARTUP courtesy of retailmenot.com for $10.25 renewal, just used.

•••
I am moving my names to GD, why pay around $10 for renewals when you can renew your names for $1.99

•••
I am moving my names to GD, why pay around $10 for renewals when you can renew your names for $1.99
That's usually standard routine. You just move them back and forth every year.

I used to do that with Namecheap, until they block all their promos for domains that have been moved out from them in the past. So no use in using Namecheap anymore for me. Namecheap is not really cheap too.

•••
That's usually standard routine. You just move them back and forth every year.

Yeah, but i dont think many people will move them if they own 100s, or even 1000s of domains, its just too much hassle to do that with the AUTH codes and transfer process. I think I will move the names I know I will keep or will sell and wait on the others and move if necessary

God, I haven't used namecheap in years, they certainly used to be well priced

•••
Yeah, but i dont think many people will move them if they own 100s, or even 1000s of domains, its just too much hassle to do that with the AUTH codes and transfer process.
For 1.99, i'll do it. LOL

And besides, GD doesn't give away that many 1.99s anyway. I just take advantage on how much i can get my hands on. I'm a cheapo. LOL

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back