Dynadot

The New Domain Name Bargain Bin!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am proud to announce our new Domain Name Bargain Bin!

You asked for it... and now you've got it!

Regular marketplace rules are in effect, but there are also a few listing requirements that must be observed.

Fixed Price Sales - Maximum list price for "fixed price" sales is $20

Make offer Sales - Offers up to $20 can be taken.

Auctions - Max Starting bid for all auctions is $1.00, and the maximum BIN is $20

We hope you enjoy this new marketplace feature. If you have any questions, or comments please let us know!

Much Success-
Jennifer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cool idea, I have a question - is a BIN mandatory? ie. Would it be possible for an auction to rise above $20 if no BIN was stated or is it automatically BIN at $20.

•••
Maximum BIN is $20 in the Bargain Bin. For higher priced domains, you can use the regular domains for sale forums.

•••
Thanks, I understand that - I was wondering if it's possible to have an auction in this section with NO BIN at all?

Say I started an auction at $1 with no BIN set, could the bidding continue past $20 ?

•••
Thanks, I understand that - I was wondering if it's possible to have an auction in this section with NO BIN at all?

Say I started an auction at $1 with no BIN set, could the bidding continue past $20 ?
Use the regular auction section for these auctions.

•••
Cap is $20 in the Bargain Bin... if the bidding hits $20, it's an automatic BIN.

If you want, or expect the bidding to exceed $20, the regular auction forum is the best choice.

•••
What about ccTLD in this section ?

•••
•••
Cap is $20 in the Bargain Bin... if the bidding hits $20, it's an automatic BIN.

Thanks, thats what I was wondering.
Makes good sense for the bargain bin :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back