information The Mann making some nice sales yesterday

NameSilo
Watch

Jv1999

Hopeless Fighter: Desolate Knight of Exo TowersTop Member
Impact
1708599574345.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
most people here would price those names under 2k

•••
•••
•••
Op, all reported MikeMann sales are fake.
Those reports are promotional for his domainmarket.com

•••
Exactly, there is something fishy going on. If his sales are real, they definitely don't follow the usual path the average domainers sell domains.
Mann also wrote on Twitter that most AI sales are not real. Well, it seems they are not indeed.
Glad I don't hold a single AI, but I assume domainers must have already spent a lot of money registering names that will never sell.
I also have doubts about Tony's sales. He seems to follow the sky is falling pattern, then suddenly has $100k sales in a month.

Last edited:
•••
atat.com is the only one that sold for a reasonable price, then again, it was drop-caught.

But it's important to understand that some domains sell because they have notable traffic, or because someone got a unique (probably bad) idea. It's not like you could take bet789.com and liquidate it for $2,000 (or even $100) because there are not a hundred people in line that would want to bid on that domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back