Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
313
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700


Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1
 
Last edited:
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think I will not sell LLLL anymore for a while , or if just a few and only at the right price. Have some vintage (2000 2001) 4L that receives a pretty decent number of daily visitors (100+) as well. Given the rising prices of LLLL and revenue, I think that those names will appreciate even further... :imho:
 
0
•••
rjs_essex said:
Ha! Careful Lorenzo! Lets not get ahead of ourselves! ;) Lets hope that the market stabalises and holds its ground come November this year. What we dont want to see is multiple anti premium bulk investors dropping so many names they saturate the market and lower tripple premium + prices.

I'm still buying up triple premiums though! You'd be silly not too the way the prices are increasing at the moment! Lets hope they hold people! Bought another 20 yesterday and a few the day before. Hoping to secure some more deals tonight! :sold:

Rich B-)


:alien: ok, I`ll turn myself in a LLLL.com naysayers.....

LLLL.com are worthless, what you people are wasting money on? Just rubbish.....LLL.com are king , actually only my LLL.com so just buy mine, not the others... :yell:






:hehe:


Just imagine having 100 LLL.com ....now.




then imagine having 1,500 LLLL.com in 2010.....


I see it, call me visionary but I see those 7 numbers.... :xf.love:
 
0
•••
You're not the first person that's told me that :)

I fully intend on holding 2,000 LLLL.coms (need to acquire about 200 more) until 2010 or later. Slowly selling out of everything else and will be going all-in on LLLL.coms. A gamble, perhaps - but it's one I'm more than willing to take.

italiandragon said:
Just imagine having 100 LLL.com ....now.




then imagine having 1,500 LLLL.com in 2010.....


I see it, call me visionary but I see those 7 numbers.... :xf.love:
 
0
•••
thetruman said:
I think I will not sell LLLL anymore for a while , or if just a few and only at the right price. Have some vintage (2000 2001) 4L that receives a pretty decent number of daily visitors (100+) as well. Given the rising prices of LLLL and revenue, I think that those names will appreciate even further... :imho:


You know Marco, today I went shopping near the ocean, I live near the hills but everyweek I drive 50 KMs just to go in a place that has a big new mall near the ocean. I park the car on the sand , eat some prosciutto with breadstick and drink a fruit juice in front of the ocean, while seagals all around me fight over some pieces of my breadsticks.
I smell the air , I appreciate any second of it.
When I came back driving home tonight (it`s 2 am here already, I love nightime...quiet relaxing....my brain works better... lol) I was driving in a dark road , how many of you guys drive throught country roads that are dark at night , totally empty...?
The feeling that you are alone and you can`t see where you are going. The thing is that I knew exactly where I was going.

Well, I feel the same with the LLLL.com , I feel that we have been told that they won`t run out , we have been told that they won`t appreciate more than reg fee , now some die-hard naysayers are hoping it does not last.


Too bad.

:hehe:
 
0
•••
hehehe good stuff ...Parma ham? By the way I can t hear any voices of other naysayers (actually one strong nays. ( I will not mention the name ) is starting bidding on LLLL's ...) world changes fast, doesn t it? :hehe:
 
0
•••
Amen.

Has anyone else noticed the plethora of LLL.coms for sale on "the other forum" lately? I'd say some people aren't feeling so sure about their 6k JQZ.com anymore :hehe:

Another YUSU or two should shut them up for good :imho:


italiandragon said:
You know Marco, today I went shopping near the ocean, I live near the hills but everyweek I drive 50 KMs just to go in a place that has a big new mall near the ocean. I park the car on the sand , eat some prosciutto with breadstick and drink a fruit juice in front of the ocean, while seagals all around me fight over some pieces of my breadsticks.
I smell the air , I appreciate any second of it.
When I came back driving home tonight (it`s 2 am here already, I love nightime...quiet relaxing....my brain works better... lol) I was driving in a dark road , how many of you guys drive throught country roads that are dark at night , totally empty...?
The feeling that you are alone and you can`t see where you are going. The thing is that I knew exactly where I was going.

Well, I feel the same with the LLLL.com , I feel that we have been told that they won`t run out , we have been told that they won`t appreciate more than reg fee , now some die-hard naysayers are hoping it does not last.


Too bad.

:hehe:
 
0
•••
We might see some price drop on LLL.com pretty soon.

Reece said:
Amen.

Has anyone else noticed the plethora of LLL.coms for sale on "the other forum" lately? I'd say some people aren't feeling so sure about their 6k JQZ.com anymore :hehe:

Another YUSU or two should shut them up for good :imho:
 
0
•••
thetruman said:
hehehe good stuff ...Parma ham? By the way I can t hear any voices of other naysayers (actually one strong nays. ( I will not mention the name ) is starting bidding on LLLL's ...) world changes fast, doesn t it? :hehe:


I wish it was Parma :'(

Here the italians emigrated here copyed pretty much it and created similar stuff which is not really the same but it`s not that bad. Actually I still can find Parma`s one but just in fe good places.

Yes the e-world change very fast but some old domainers do not change with it.

I mean, you see people like Mr Adam Dicker regging 4000 LLLL.com and you sit and watch? Come on......this is not a movie, it`s real. Evolve, follow the Trend , get active!!!!
 
0
•••
I was going to write that aebx.com finished at $152 (30seconds left) and it jumps to $246!

aebx.com finished at $256 incl reg fee
 
0
•••
I think we'll see the very worst LLL.coms take a price drop. The alternatives are just too hard to resist...

CVCV's containing premium letters are easier to pronounce, have more Google results, and more potential acronyms...

Anyone want to tell me why on earth that shouldn't cost $6k?

EG.domains said:
We might see some price drop on LLL.com pretty soon.
 
0
•••
apkz.com $60

this one is mine now:)
 
0
•••
According to the current reseller prices. You can get 3 good cvcv.com for 1 lll.com .. so Why not :'(

If i own any LLL.com right now, i would turn it into cvcv.com's for sure.

Reece said:
I think we'll see the very worst LLL.coms take a price drop. The alternatives are just too hard to resist...

CVCV's containing premium letters are easier to pronounce, have more Google results, and more potential acronyms...

Anyone want to tell me why on earth that shouldn't cost $6k?
 
0
•••
vlad74 said:
I was going to write that aebx.com finished at $152 (30seconds left) and it jumps to $246!

aebx.com finished at $256 incl reg fee

D-:

Too bad I only have 4 starting with A

They are rare.
 
0
•••
end of arjf.com auction delays, info approx. in 2 minutes
 
0
•••
EG.domains said:
According to the current reseller prices. You can get 3 good cvcv.com for 1 lll.com .. so Why not :'(

If i own any LLL.com right now, i would turn it into cvcv.com's for sure.


ehm..we are hijacking this thread, including me.....don`t we should report just sales here and discute about LLLL value in the evaluation thread?

Sorry...I`m not trying to be bossy just....tidy :)

Thanks
 
0
•••
fight is going on for arjf.com. auction was extended again :)

italiandragon said:
D-:

Too bad I only have 4 starting with A

They are rare.

I may offer apkz.com (of course, if I receive it) for $300. :)
------------------------------------------------------


further TDNAM EXPIRED AUCTION results:

bdvf.com finished at $98

bhuy.com just finished at $76.

arjf.com finally settled at $276! Lorenzo, was it you?

blhz.com $60 - someone was lucky. nice price

bnyf.com $92

bqda.com $45

btey.com $185

btaj.com $116

bvjj.com $36

bujf.com $57
bvzd.com $30
bxur.com $46

bxtu.com $35
bbqv.com $145

bvkk.com $68
bweq.com $45
 
Last edited:
0
•••
was bidding at bbqv . Got too expensive...
 
0
•••
You can have some little discount while buying on tdnam using
gdbb776 code -$2
 
0
•••
buzp.com $57
bwro.com $135
bxdb.com $45
bybf.com $109
bzlo.com $52
 
0
•••
ccvz.com $41

thetruman said:
was bidding at bbqv . Got too expensive...
me too. up to 120$. I like BBQ. Was too slow to put a new bid :(
--------------------------------------------------------
list continues:

cexg.com $106. Great price in my opinion for this gem

clwo.com $135

cknp.com $167

cjdz.com $30

clxk.com $35
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back