IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm participating in a domain auction right now in a Clubhouse room. Hundreds (and soon thousands) of new people are being introduced to domains each day on this app.

Like to join ClubHouse. But ita still invitation only. Hope will open for all soon

•••
How is the 4l market recently, I am getting offer but most of them are cheap lol.

•••
What is the wholesale vs Retail (end user) price for a triple letter LLLL.com?

Thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

•••
What is the wholesale vs Retail (end user) price for a triple letter LLLL.com?

Thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

Last week triple premium LLLL .com sales attached.

Attachments

• triple.jpg
    triple.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
•••
Hi
Pronounceable 4L.com market has seen a growth from past 2 yrs.

Previously I used to buy good pronounceable for $100 to $250...Now its higher.

Show attachment 181737

Now I am paying more for these kind of names..
Great sales. I never sold such big value. Only to reseller.
You must sold to inbound end user.

•••
Just popped back on, and this was the first thread I looked for. 10 years old and still going strong, great to see.

I have been selling my LLLL.com’s off a little each year. Usually around $1500 a piece.

I am getting out of the domain business, gonna sell off my 20 year old LLLL.com collection.

What would you estimate for a fair price for all of them?

Have a great day!!!

•••
sold u/r/a/n.com for 25KUSD at Sedo

•••
•••
•••
sold u/r/a/n.com for 25KUSD at Sedo
Congrats. These type of super sales encourage others to hold their assets and sell for higher prices

•••
•••
Hey everyone. I just got an offer from a GoDaddy domain broker for my domain ccoy.com . I'm not really a domain pro. I just bought a bunch of domains years ago for speculative purposes.

Any idea what a good number would be?

•••
Hey everyone. I just got an offer from a GoDaddy domain broker for my domain ccoy.com . I'm not really a domain pro. I just bought a bunch of domains years ago for speculative purposes.

Any idea what a good number would be?
I'd go 2x godaddy appraisal so about $7200 at least. IMO

Could be another domain investor so you could wholesale for $400-800. IMO

•••
I'd go 2x godaddy appraisal so about $7200 at least. IMO

Could be another domain investor so you could wholesale for $400-800. IMO

Thanks for your insight. I was offered $500 and I came back with $3800. Maybe lowballing myself, but if I get somewhere near my ask I think I'd be happy.

I've had this domain in my inventory for a long time and I could certainly use the money.

•••
Thanks for your insight. I was offered $500 and I came back with $3800. Maybe lowballing myself, but if I get somewhere near my ask I think I'd be happy.

I've had this domain in my inventory for a long time and I could certainly use the money.
Best of luck!

•••

Best of luck. Keep us updated..

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Low quality LLLL com prices dropped but Quad Pre and Triple premium letter LLLL prices are still high.

These letters are not wanting:

Qwyujxv

Attachments

• 3382358F-5F18-4665-B35C-7F5B91863026.jpeg
    3382358F-5F18-4665-B35C-7F5B91863026.jpeg
    477.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
•••
Hi

you have to look at the "usefulness" of the letters within the domain,
then you'll see reason for those $$ transactions.

imo...

•••
those who bought random 4L domains at $xxx prices need to be a little worried imo.

•••
These letters are not wanting:

Qwyujxv

Hi

it depends on the "placement" of those letters within the domain, which can appeal to buyers.
i have sold a couple starting with "u" in 4 figure range and one of them also contained the letter "y".

another sale in same range, had the letters "u, w and y"
so, it depends

imo...

•••
Hi

it depends on the "placement" of those letters within the domain, which can appeal to buyers.
i have sold a couple starting with "u" in 4 figure range and one of them also contained the letter "y".

another sale in same range, had the letters "u, w and y"
so, it depends

imo...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
süper değerliler : (super premium)
eioacs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
değerliler: (premium)
rtpbnmdl
düşük kalite değerliler : (low quality premium)
fgh
orta :
uk
orta-değersiz :
wjv
değersizler : (non-premium)
qyxz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back