Domain Empire

discuss The email I received after outbound...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

November

Top Member
Impact
dgHjhDK.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ah, So reading your post. You emailed offering to sell the domain to somebody that had let it drop. I appreciate that may have been by accident. But outbounding previous owners is Never a good idea.

He's probably a calm man on a good day

Last edited:
•••
I recently received an emailing telling me that .co is the future and that .com is dead, and they have no need for the .com whatsoever.

:dead:

•••
Ah, So reading your post. You emailed offering to sell the domain to somebody that had let it drop. I appreciate that may have been by accident. But outbounding previous owners is Never a good idea.

He's probably a calm man on a good day

This is not the case. I've checked the domain in archive.org, and there were different owners/websites through the years, and this one didn't own the domain. "The potential buyer'' means that he crеated the name 25 years ago, not this .com domain name...
He's never owned this domain name. O_o My initial idea was to sell the domain for a cheap price, but now if he wants the domain he has to buy it from Brandpa for XXXX :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
•••
wow, Let me note it down.

I've got a secret recipe to sell more domains.

•••
This is not the case. I've checked the domain in archive.org, and there were different owners/websites through the years, and this one didn't own the domain. "The potential buyer'' means that he crеated the name 25 years ago, not this .com domain name...
He's never owned this domain name. O_o My initial idea was to sell the domain for a cheap price, but now if he wants the domain he has to buy it from Brandpa for XXXX

Thanks for the Clarity. Indeed I read that creating the name bit as the domain.

Over the years I got to take all sorts of replies in my stride - Never been condemned by the hand of God yet, some have come close

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
You just got trolled my friend :xf.grin:

•••
Can't tell if they're trolling or just a really stupid witch. Why would God "curse" someone, lol.

•••
•••
the sad part on this,
is that some people still believe in these bs, and will lose sleep over these nonsense

•••
I just got this
after domain transfer
price was $60

Hi
Sorry but I have had a change of heart and I would not like to proceed, sorry but I have just had another expenditure and I need to save money where I can.
How do you want me to transfer the domain back?
Sorry to mess you around but money is tight but I really want to thank you for the opportunity
Kind Regards

Last edited:
•••
I'd just reply with something like: Reported to FBI, have a nice day! (or to police if you're not from the US).
Of course it's your decision if you really report this but it'll just be funny to wake him up a bit (I can only imagine his reaction, lol). While you and most of us won't ever take this kind of stuff serious, there are unfortunately people that actually believe in this.

•••
I'd just reply with something like: Reported to FBI, have a nice day! (or to police if you're not from the US).
Of course it's your decision if you really report this but it'll just be funny to wake him up a bit (I can only imagine his reaction, lol). While you and most of us won't ever take this kind of stuff serious, there are unfortunately people that actually believe in this.
Making threats to the guy after sending him unsolicited email makes no sense
just ignore him

•••
Covid-19 is driving people insane.

•••

Indeed, the Lord works in mysterious ways. It sounds like a correspondence from the biblical times. I beseech you to refrain from further contact, lest you turn into a pillar of salt. :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
At least he wrote 'Regards' at the end :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back