IT.COM

domain The domain has 49,500 Average Monthly Searches - Should I buy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainsMaster

Established Member
Impact
Hey all,

I came across a domain. It is a two word domain and has total 6 letters. Each word has 3 letters.

This two word domain has average 49,500 average monthly searches.
In July 2015, it has 600000 Avg Monthly searches and then on September 2015, it decreased to 49,500 Avg Monthly Searches and it still has 49,500 Avg Monthly Searches.

I dont know which language is the word from but it seems like a chinese/viatnames or a spanish word.

EstiBot is appraising the domain for just $20.

By checking out the domain's history on wayback, I got to know that a chinese website was built on it.

I am really confused whether I should buy this domain or not?

Please tell me if I buy this domain, will it sell for like atleast a $1000 or more?

Would appreciate your feedback.

Please I need fast replies.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was searching the answer for same question.

I have a domain [not word, but brandable] and it has 165,000 monthly searches.

Does this mean it has high value?

•••

According to my knowledge, it seems to have high value. But you should also wait for other people's feedback. Did you appraised the domain on EstiBot?

•••
Estibot shows $0 for the domain.

•••
Please guide me.
I need fast replies.

•••

Nope.. It's a Google Keyword Planner's bug.

Try this, Google "domain name". and tell me the number of search results.

•••
Thanks!

Yes, I did a google search just the way you told and the google search is showing "About 500,000 results (0.62 seconds)" .

•••
•••
@DomainsMaster The most important requirement of appraising a domain is knowing the actual domain. With that said, I daily come across 6 letter 2 word domains with thousands of searches available for registration but I don't register them even with a $2 coupon, why? because they aren't meaningful and/or they don't have potential buyers.

Register the domain if you can find multiple possible buyers.

•••
Find what does domain mean. After knowing the meaning in English, it would be easier for you to analyze its worth and demand.

•••
Okay, thanks for your valuable feedback.

•••
•••
Find what does domain mean. After knowing the meaning in English, it would be easier for you to analyze its worth and demand.
I am unable to find the exact meaning. The second word of the domain is a word that comes from a Chinese Dynasty. The second word of the domain is "Han".

•••
@DomainsMaster The most important requirement of appraising a domain is knowing the actual domain. With that said, I daily come across 6 letter 2 word domains with thousands of searches available for registration but I don't register them even with a $2 coupon, why? because they aren't meaningful and/or they don't have potential buyers.

The second word of the domain is "Han".

•••
You can use Google Translator, for an approximate meaning idea

•••
You can use Google Translator, for an approximate meaning idea

Yes, I tried it but it show any sensible meaning.

•••
Having sensible meaning is a positive factor. Yet, no one can advise to buy a name not shared.

Its .com?
Single word in other language?
What does other valuation sources suggest? SimilarWeb is another source for knowing approximate valuation or at least to use to convince a probable buyer.

•••
•••

I also found another domain.
It's a two word domain. Both the words are in English. It has 14,800 Average Monthly searches and Valuate.com appraise it at $1400. The domain age is 10 years.
Should I buy it?
But when I checked on NameBios, it didnt show up any similar sales.

•••
If there seems many ambiguities in these names, better to stay away.

There are countless available names that can be sold for profit. It depends on how long you hold a name for a desirable profile ratio.

If you successfully sell that with profit, you ll enjoy it. In else case, no one would be sharing loss even if we suggest here to buy.

You can wait for more replies for additional thoughts.

Remember that experience is gained both from success and mistakes. Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
If there seems many ambiguities in these names, better to stay away.

There are countless available names that can be sold for profit. It depends on how long you hold a name for a desirable profile ratio.

If you successfully sell that with profit, you ll enjoy it. In else case, no one would be sharing loss even if we suggest here to buy.

You can wait for more replies for additional thoughts.

Remember that experience is gained both from success and mistakes. Good luck!
Yes, you are right. Thanks for your help.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back