Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Abdes

Established Member
Impact
Hi, domainers,

Some of my (.com) domain names contain exact keywords with high search volume,

I have 2 questions:

1. What is the best way to reference the sales page organically while waiting to sell my domains?
2. Is there a difference between the sales pages offered by Sedo, Afternic, Dan ... in terms of organic SEO?

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Abdes: If you're getting at which company you can make more money from while you're waiting to sell your names that's the million dollar question. I don't know anybody whose making squat off ppc anymore. Don't get me wrong, there's probably somebody out there who is but I haven't heard from anyone who is for years. When it comes to selling your names that's quite another thing. It's the long game for good $$$ sales and that can mean years without developing your names. I don't think there's much of a difference with Sedo, Afternic or Dan. I've tried them all with limited results. They all seem to return very little in terms of sales for most names without additional marketing. Development is key.
Good luck!

•••
Hi Abdes: If you're getting at which company you can make more money from while you're waiting to sell your names that's the million dollar question. I don't know anybody whose making squat off ppc anymore. Don't get me wrong, there's probably somebody out there who is but I haven't heard from anyone who is for years. When it comes to selling your names that's quite another thing. It's the long game for good $$$ sales and that can mean years without developing your names. I don't think there's much of a difference with Sedo, Afternic or Dan. I've tried them all with limited results. They all seem to return very little in terms of sales for most names without additional marketing. Development is key.
Good luck!
Ok thank you Mike for your response

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back