Dynadot

THE BEST INSURANCE DOMAINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sarahsdomains

MemberTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
InsureSDC.com
InsureSDV.com
InsuranceSDV.com
InsureSDC.com
InsuranceMR.com

Cheers.

•••
I lost an opportunity to acquire HomeInsurance.com which is the best Alternative of HomeInsurance.com
Was sold out for around $700-$1000!

Update: Sorry, My mistake, I mean I lost an opportunity to buy InsuranceHome.com.

•••
H e a l t h C o v e r . xyz
I n s u r e C a r . xyz
W h o l e L i f e . xyz

•••
•••
insurancevoucher .com
healthvoucher .com

•••
i have LNSURE.CO.UK

which when typed in lowercase Appears as you

lnsure.co.uk - bought for £6

•••
Last edited:
•••
Is it worth registering insurance terms/common insurance products .com?
As someone who works in insurance, I am surprised to see a large number of key terms unregistered. Is there a reason for this? Low resale value?

•••
It could be you get a perspective that most don't being in the field, insurance domains are desirable
Joe T

•••
It could be you get a perspective that most don't being in the field, insurance domains are desirable
Joe T
Thanks for the response.

I think I'll register a couple and see what happens. I've made a list of about 8 key terms unregistered...

•••
Watch acronyms sometimes they are mutch better than the actual term, IE: HSA as opposed to "health savings accounts"
Joe t

•••
Watch acronyms sometimes they are mutch better than the actual term, IE: HSA as opposed to "health savings accounts"
Joe t
That's a good point. What would you reckon is a good cut off for domain length bearing in mind that "motor insurance" is 14 characters already?
Most of mine are 13-15 chars

•••
I don't worry about length(within reason) myself as long as it the shortest version that describes the product, others will disagree you have to figure out what works for you.
Joe

•••
I have
seguros-carga and seguros-flete which both mean cargo insurance in Spanish.

Select Quotes Life Insurance which I am thinking of developing.

All the above in .com.

•••
What do you guys think is the best keywords for the following domain structure?

(Type)+insurance+keyword

For example:
autoinsurancequotes vs autoinsurancecompany vs getautoinsurance

I'm leaning towards:
1) best
2) cheap
3) free
4) cheapest
5) quotes
6)company
7) rates
8) coverage
9) policy

Am I missing any important keywords? And would you have the same ranking as me, especially for the top 5?

As always, thanks in advance :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Risk is our Business!

Started 2017 off with this incredible phrase domain with lots of potential in this field and others. In .COM, of course :happy:

•••
MotorQuote.com - Registered 2003
TaxicabInsurance.com - Registered 1999
CreditInsure.com - Registered 1997
IncomeProtect.com - Registered 2004

and a lot more - all in auction today - Low Reserves - ends in less than 4 hours. Over 100 Quality .coms

•••
All great names but I would like to know if anyone has had any offers. I like to brand business names like MapleInsurance(dot)ca (Maple as in Canada). I turned down $2,500 for that one, because there is more than one company using that name.

•••
Well we turned down a nice bid on sedo for taxicabinsurance.com 2yrs ago from a US bidder - so regret that move - CreditInsure and IncomeProtect have had low bids on sedo in the past. We have had quite a bit of success with other insurance domains - mainly .co.uk and have sold a couple of these for decent 5 figure sums. I think there is a lot of potential in the ones we listed and if they don't sell in the auction later today we'll be happy to hold them for the future.

•••
•••
Well we turned down a nice bid on sedo for taxicabinsurance.com 2yrs ago from a US bidder - so regret that move

Do you keep a database, I have turned down an offer once and 6 months later decided to take it. I transferred the domain to another company of mine, cold contacted the client and moved the domain pretending to be someone who bought it and decided he did not need it. Worked like a charm.... sometimes a second chance to the original bidder gets good results.

•••
Doesn't really happen like that on sedo as you're not given contact details. But you can change to a fixed price 'buy now' on a domain and my understanding is that sedo fire off emails to any previous bidders to alert them of the opportunity. I have certainly seen sales doing that. We've tried different methods of sales in the past, but have always come back to sedo's platform. I did have a purple patch of emailing end users a while back - but have got a bit lazy on that front.

•••
Had MultiCarInsurance.info but forgot to re renew it

•••
Had MultiCarInsurance.info but forgot to re renew it

Yikes, how does that happen?
Does tour registrar not send an email if auto renew is disabled?

I had hover.com for a while and if auto renew was disabled I got no email and the domain expired. Funny thing is Hover kept it. When it is set to auto renew they give you tons of emails telling you the charge is coming.

So now I put all domains on auto renew and disable it after my first renewal email if I truly want it to expire.

•••
MaxiInsurance.com
TrustAutoInsurance.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back