Dynadot

.tv The best developed .tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Badger

Ravaged By AgeVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Badger said:
gotta say i love see.tv

Hats off to ya johntv

Neat site! Could use a little more pizazz, but great concept!

•••
Help; something went wrong!

Either you've stumbled upon this page by accident, or there is another reason why you are here.

See.TV uses advanced scripting technology, and it could be that your browser doesn't support this.

You need Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, Mozilla FireFox 1.0 or higher, or anything that is compatible with one of those. Javascript and cookies also need to be enabled.

Windows Media Player and RealPlayer are required to be able to watch every type of stream.

Haha what the heck? I use Opera...

•••
Badger said:
gotta say i love see.tv
Hats off to ya johntv
Thanks Badger, RegFee and Mch, over 1,000 visits a day now. When office hours start in Europe there is a peak, so I guess people watch TV in their bosses time :)

RegFee, what is "pizazz"?

•••
I got the Same Message and I am Using FIreFox with Javascript enabled
Plus http://www.foxtel.tv is the Best .TV I have seen

•••
•••
excellent idea.... well done johntv

•••
•••
man. i would love to own m.tv (thats gotta be worth like mid xx,xxx

•••
•••
•••
Nice site John, and a nice idea behind it! :tu:

templaterave said:
man. i would love to own m.tv (thats gotta be worth like mid xx,xxx
FYI, the registration fee alone is $xx,xxx per year on single character .TV domains.

•••
•••
•••
I have a couple premium .tv names. Can I transfer it to godaddy and just pay their renewal rather than the $500 per year at www.tv?

•••
•••
rsequin said:
I have a couple premium .tv names. Can I transfer it to godaddy and just pay their renewal rather than the $500 per year at www.tv?
Sorry, but unfortunately no. All premium names have to be payed through www.tv for the premium prices. It is a small world as I had a bid on your cuba.tv some time ago. To be honest, it is really worth much more than I offered :) Good luck and welcome, John.

•••
I like the .tv but the few that I have are expensive to renew. Sure Cuba.tv will be great someday. Willing to buy, sell or trade if you want to look around my searchdomainsforsale.com site. Let me see anything you like.

•••
Do they have domains like seinfeld.tv?

•••
•••
Gerber Baby on .TV

Just saw an ad for Gerber Baby Food and related insurance at ...

GerberBaby.TV

Looks like a geo-marketing campaign in which the various .TV ads are marked by a number representing either a local region or specific TV channels. I saw the ad on ESPN.

•••
•••
•••
rsequin said:
which ones boss ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back