NameSilo

domain Thanks

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
16,418
Hi all!

I have 2 serious offers to buy the listed domain. Please do your best to appraise it before I potentially sell. Part of me thinks it's best to hold it!

Thanks,
Keith
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Fantastic name. An industry and a search term. Wow. Nice!
 
2
•••
0
•••
Yep, sold because of trademark...

would defo sell keith and reinvest.
Thanks MC. The TM is for the singular and very specific. In fact, one of the offers is from a manufacturer who is well aware of the existing mark.

That said, I might grab the cash while it's on the table!

Btw, smartcars is TMed too. Ask the .com owner how much he wants, lol.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks MC. The TM is for the singular and very specific. In fact, one of the offers is from a manufacturer who is well aware of the existing mark.

That said, I might grab the cash while it's on the table!

Btw, smartcars is TMed too. Ask the .com owner how much he wants, lol.

Yeah, and ask the owner of iphones.com how much he wants for it too....

Just going off the replies I had from gun companies mentioning the TM on it Keith...

Good luck anyway mate, im sure you will sell it for good money.

Cheers

Stu
 
0
•••
Just going off the replies I had from gun companies mentioning the TM on it Keith...


Stu
That's their way of saying, I'll take it cheap because it's a risk. Same exact response from the current manufacturer before they doubled their offer when I explained that the current TM is nothing to worry about.
 
0
•••
Take money and run imo.

Good luck bud :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
This is a product that has not yet really come to market so I just see it getting bigger. But smart addons or accessories exist - scopes, locks, ammo for example http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/long-shot-inside-the-scope-of-smart-weapons
and products that are not actually guns could well be outside of gun trademarks.
Most everything is TMed, unless you make up something completely unique like Trivago.

I'd fight in court if anyone tried claiming smartguns.com as theirs, based on a TM.
 
0
•••
It depends on who is trying to buy. If it's a manufacturer charge more, because think of how much they spend on engineering, designing, prototyping, legal, licensing, accounting, manufacturing, distributing and so on. You can research even further about who is investing in the company and how much...who is their parent company and so on....but if it's just another domain investor who's interested in buying move on and hold it until the right person(s) show interest......

That's what I'd do anyway....
 
1
•••
Thanks everyone!

I'd love to hold out forever but grabbing money on the table seems wise in this case :)
 
0
•••
Interesting thread Keith.

Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Hi Keith did you sell or wait for an offer you cannot refuse?
 
0
•••
Hi Keith did you sell or wait for an offer you cannot refuse?
It's not sold but I'm seriously considering the last offer.

The other thing to consider is the fact that I also have these .coms:
DigitalGuns
PersonalizedGuns
 
1
•••
It's not sold but I'm seriously considering the last offer.

The other thing to consider is the fact that I also have these .coms:
DigitalGuns
PersonalizedGuns

SmartGuns.com is the good one.

The other 2 look pretty poor in comparison. Focus on SmartGuns.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back