Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Avram

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Since I'm new to this, I would very much appreciate an appraisal for the two domains I've recently purchased.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
the double dash .co.uk seems pretty worthless to me. Collect.ws is a great keyword, but a terrible extension - maybe mid XX to low XXX reseller.

•••
the double dash .co.uk seems pretty worthless to me. Collect.ws is a great keyword, but a terrible extension - maybe mid XX to low XXX reseller.

Thank you inforg, I appreciate you made time to evaluate my domains although that's not the answer I've been looking for hah:D
Just for my info, I know .com, .net,.org, maybe .biz are the most popular extensions, but when it comes to new GLTD's, .ws has the same 'visibility' as any other new one, isn't it?

•••
.ws has been around a lot longer than the new extensions, but has always been a flop when it comes to prices. Adding a bunch of new possibilities doesn't make it any more valuable than it was.

I've got a couple myself. One I paid $700 for foolishly years ago when I got carried away at an auction.

Stick to .com or be realistic in what your potential is with most of these non-premium extensions. Most solid keywords are going to be the same XX to low XXX range.

•••
That's a great keyword you have-we have one .ws that we're holding long term because they are making a big push into China so we own zuche.ws ( rental car) just on the off chance it hits. There are some very well known investors in this extension but anything other than .com is pretty much a waste of time but that said we have been buying .ch because we can find "aged" names but it's a crap shoot. Best of luck to you.

•••
Thanks to both of you for the valuable info!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back