Dynadot

domain tgn.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Your thoughts on sales price?

original owner, registered August 1995
was ISP business (in the early days .net meant involved with Internet or networking)
Business closed late July 2001. Only used for my personal email since
Liked the 3 letter convenience and it has always been a sentimental thing but I am trying to put that aside.
Obvious uses are anything network.net of course.

T - Texas, Tennessee, TATA, The
G - Gulf, Gay, green, Great, Gun
N - Network, New, National, Next

tgn.com owned by Ancestry.com / "The Generations Network"

--TheANt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$2,500 and up on sedo/namejet

imo...

•••
Thanks, Biggie

Oh yea, forgot the gay network... not sure I want to sell to them... "not that there's anything wrong with it"
That application is counter to my upbringing.

The Gaming Network is already established and there are some gas pipeline transport companies... deep pockets, passions, maybe somebody has a big desire for a three letter .net

•••
You have a western and chinese premium domain ,the end-user catagories you mentioned are very good. As far as being selective on who you sell the domain to reminds me of responses I get when I inquire about domains '' what are your plans for this domain'' like im asking to marry their daughter. The domain is worth $3500 but if you give up 75% of this number im sure you can find the perfect person to care for your pride and joy. But you may not be able to sleep at night knowing you gave her away too cheap.

•••
The Global Network, The Green Network, The Gaming News, Top Gaming News, Top Gaming Network.. many possibilities. Great Name.
4k+.

•••
Thanks, Biggie

Oh yea, forgot the gay network... not sure I want to sell to them... "not that there's anything wrong with it"
That application is counter to my upbringing.

The Gaming Network is already established and there are some gas pipeline transport companies... deep pockets, passions, maybe somebody has a big desire for a three letter .net

Wow, sorry I had not realized how long since looking here. I "liked" the other responses and appreciate every opinion.

Do Auctions seem to bring greater prices?

I speculate that notifying key potential buyers might make the auction more lively, so to speak.

It had been maybe 3 or 4 years since i considered selling. It all seems a bit scary that I might be taken advantage of by not being paid or some scheme. I read all the time about our government so I am a total paranoid basket case! Since 1995 is a long time to own a domain. I think 2k was tops circa 2013. Then again, we probably have 1 or 2 times the currency printed by now 8-(

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back