Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Text-Link-Ads

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

smak786110

Established Member
Impact
3
How long does it take to get approved with text-link-ads.com ?
What are their requirements ?
Coz, i have installed their plugin since about 4 days now in my Wordpress blog...but nothing has happended !
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It normally takes 2 or 3 days. You need a lot of indexed backlinks to be accepted. Once you install the plugin, if its installed successfully, you wont have links immediately. People have to buy them first.
 
0
•••
i heard people with these type of ads got lowered in Pagerank ?

Is it true ?
 
0
•••
0
•••
smak even i have been listening about same thing..
but still i dont think so...
 
0
•••
smak786110 said:
i heard people with these type of ads got lowered in Pagerank ?

Is it true ?
It is possible - but not definite.

I take no notice to PageRank really anyway - it doesn't mean all that much.
 
0
•••
I install their script and I were approved after 4 days but support was awful.I wrote them few times for help and I got it after 3 days.After while I decided that is better to left this sponsor.Just their system is not good for small sites like mine.This is my opinion ;) maybe some people are pleased ?
 
0
•••
you can add no follow to the links if you're concerned about google PR.
 
0
•••
They usually won't approve anyone with a PR of 4 or lower. The number of advertisers in there is WAY down since the last google PR update
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back