Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain TexasGreenEnergy.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
109
Curious for your thoughts on TexasGreenEnergy.com. I have it in auction on Afternic with one offer at $315. Given renewable energy movement thought it could fetch more...but not developed, parked at TrafficZ.

Thanks for thoughts here on this domain and renewable energy domains in general!

Dylan
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like Green Domains.

In fact, I have BeGreenTomorrow.com, PortableGreenEnergy.com, GadgetsGoGreen.com, PlugsNotPumps.com, AmericanWindFarms.com, WindFarmsForSale.com and more.

I don't know if you should take the offer. I think that as time passes, all things green will increase in value as a function of increased need (real) and press coverage (perceived).

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back