Domain Empire

domain testosterones.net - please appraise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Huper

Established Member
Impact
One cool world, good BL and DA, good 16 years history. Hope get XXXX, what do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Is there a plural for testosterone?

•••
upload_2016-8-5_5-46-27.png

•••
Is there a plural for testosterone?

Technically yes, I supose.

Did you test all of those men?
Yes each of the testosterones were at the normal level.

You'll probably never see it in the plural again.

Lots of hope needed, imho.

•••
upload_2016-8-5_11-33-40.png

looks not bad.. But seems like it is not so old as i thought. However, backlinks are there, tested it with ahrefs..
Technically yes, I supose.

You'll probably never see it in the plural again.

Lots of hope needed, imho.
I understand what you mean. I checked this world in adwords - 650 000 of exactly searches for it..

•••
Show attachment 36136

looks not bad.. But seems like it is not so old as i thought. However, backlinks are there, tested it with ahrefs..

I understand what you mean. I checked this world in adwords - 650 000 of exactly searches for it..

I think Adwords is not always reliable they do now view sometimes plural and singular as the same.

Wordtracker shows 4.8k searches for testosterone and 0 searches for testosterones.

https://www.wordtracker.com/

•••
I think Adwords is not always reliable they do now view sometimes plural and singular as the same.

Wordtracker shows 4.8k searches for testosterone and 0 searches for testosterones.
Well this is sad...

•••
Well this is sad...

On the other hand "testosterones" has 150k results in Google. (Testosterone has 30 million)

I wouldn't say it isn't used but it isn't very common.

•••
I think this is a great brandable name, in fact it is better than the singular version. Not sure about the .net though.

•••
That's not great grammar though, and would be better with the singular:

Yes each of their testosterone levels were normal.

I'm still not convinced there's a real/widely used or recognised plural. Happy for someone to confirm even if I'm wrong :)

•••
That's not great grammar though, and would be better with the singular:

Yes each of their testosterone levels were normal.

I'm still not convinced there's a real/widely used or recognised plural. Happy for someone to confirm even if I'm wrong :)

I agree 100% but I couldn't think of a real use of the plural in a pinch.
Testosterone is a hormone (singular) and usually people talk to testosterone levels when measuring.

I've seen an article refer to "testosterones" in terms of different formulations of treatments but even then it would be "testosterone formulations" in proper form.

I'm beginning to think the only legitimate use is in terms of types: natural versus synthetic testosterone as in "you can compare testosterones and their impact on fatigue".

Either way, I think this thread will see more uses of the word than most of the internet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back