Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain testicals.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dropstarz

Established Member
Impact
0
appraise plz

nothing?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
can i get an appraisal on this plz
 
0
•••
This is a misspelling of testicles.
I think you should prob. get your money back.
And I think a better title for your thread should have been...
Please, appraise my testical's!
LOL

Good Luck,
Red Rock!
 
1
•••
Red Rock said:
This is a misspelling of testicles.
I think you should prob. get your money back.
And I think a better title for your thread should have been...
Please, appraise my testical's!
LOL

Good Luck,
Red Rock!

Appraisal and humour all at once.
 
0
•••
I think you were nuts Buying this name
RegFee
 
0
•••
Barefoottech said:
I think you were nuts Buying this name
RegFee

LOL
 
0
•••
:) sorry but i couldn't help laughing at these responses :)
 
0
•••
Well everyone knows Im not the best speller in the world.At first I thought it was spelled correctly and still didnt think it would be worth too much,but it is a funny novelty domain.No real Idea on value though,probally would depend on if it gets good traffic or not.If there is no significant traffic,I would say reg fee most likely.
 
0
•••
You in vain laugh, here that shows Estibot:

Domain: testicals.net
Keywords (Autodetected) testicals
Frequency (Google) 75500
in Anchor Text 897000
in Title 1240
in URL 339
PPC Ads # 1
Max PPC Bid $0.28
PPC Income/day $0.93
Overture/mo 1592
Wordtracker/day 285

EstiBot.com Valuation : USD 90
 
0
•••
I don't mean to make you blue but reg fee at best.
 
0
•••
:bah:

$0.00, IMHO. :red:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back