Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uk0007

Established Member
Impact
TeslaStocks.com
Please some one suggest how much is this domain worth ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I would suggest to delete domain, if it's not too late. It will give you only troubles... :(

•••
I would suggest to delete domain, if it's not too late. It will give you only troubles... :(
Thanks for your suggestion, but can you please explain what type of problems be there

•••
Trademark is problem. TESLA is trademarked word, and you are using it in the domain name. Also you are referring directly to Tesla (Electric Car Manufacturer) and their Stocks. Right?

•••
I'd appreciate an opinion here: let's say you want to build the site about life of Nikola Tesla, famous scientist. So, noghing about electric cars and that stuff. Would you still have TM issues?

•••
Maybe not if it's not related to trademarked business. But scientist Nikola Tesla from 19th century and "Stocks"? What kind of business is that :)

•••
Stock synonyms: prestige, status, dignity, standing, respectability, stock

•••
Stop the non-sense ! This actually worth negative value you may get sued for buying trademark name and this is actually pure bad faith - teslastocks

Do you want to get sued and pay thousands or do you want to delete

Value - zero

•••
I'd appreciate an opinion here: let's say you want to build the site about life of Nikola Tesla, famous scientist. So, noghing about electric cars and that stuff. Would you still have TM issues?

Building a site about tesla life ok,, but since when tesla life associated with stocks ? Lol

•••
Tesla is a publicly traded company on the stock exchange. The thing is Tesla in terms of technology now is pretty much a soon to be household name, and if your laywers are better than the companies by all means go for it, you have a $10 domain here.

•••
Delete this name as quickly as possible, as I agree with the 'negative value' here.

You'll spend more time protecting yourself legally with this name than anything else.

•••
They may even sue you just to prove a point and spread the word to others to stay away from the "forbidden fruits". Call the registrar and see if you can get a grace delete and get your money back and move on...Same advice was given to me not very long ago...

•••
you won't make any money with this and no tesla won't buy the domain from you

•••
Even if it wasn’t a trademarked word it’s still a worthless domain IMO

•••
"Teslastocks" is not a trademarked name

•••
trademark.

waste of money

•••
Grace delete. Its a liability

•••
TeslaStocks.com
Please some one suggest how much is this domain worth ?

It might be trademarked. I would delete it and try to get a refund.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks all for your valuable suggestions i will be deleting this domain at the earliest

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back