NameSilo

domain TenerifeTaxi.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Airship

Established Member
Impact
212
Hey,

Dropped today!

Was owned by holidaytaxis.com.

According to Wikipedia, Tenerife has around five million tourists each year. I think it will only increase due to the issues around the world.

A few of the domains listed on Sedo:

ilovetenerife.com - 10 bids
tenerife.ru - 8 bids
tenerifeholidays.co.uk - 7 bids

Please appraise.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't think world issues help tourism/travel. there's probably a reason they let it drop... besides that I like it. I was going to reg it... think value is low 100's..
 
1
•••
I don't think world issues help tourism/travel. there's probably a reason they let it drop... besides that I like it. I was going to reg it... think value is low 100's..

Thanks. I'll try flip on Sedo.
 
0
•••
Good luck. Keep us informed.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back