Templates WANTED

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

forona

Established Member
Impact
4
I'm looking for some templates - what I want them for is to use for ebay auctions for myself and some customers. If they're website templates that I can just tweek, that's fine.

Right now I'm looking mainly for health / weighloss based templates.

If you don't have any but you're a good designer let me know, I would be more than willing to pay to just have a few ebay auction templates made up.

Rgds/Jason
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello, Jason.

My friend and I have created a few templates, but sadly, none of them were made in the category you wanted them in. But, I am sure we would be glad to design you templates for you to auction on eBay. If you can, would you please contact me on AIM, or e-mail me if you are interested? You can view a few designs we have done here: http://www.synergy42.net/designs/

Here is my contact information:

AIM: xbrian17
E-Mail: [email protected]

Thank you,
Brian Arney
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back