Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Templates.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webcom

VIP Member
Impact
36
Templates.info

Is it worth $3K-$5K in today's market?

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good Name For Low To Mid Xxx$.
Even .info, The Name Has The Potential
 
0
•••
5k probably , you may expect for more if right end-users .
 
0
•••
This is a great DN. I would say mid xxx to low xxxx resale. More to the end user as always.
 
0
•••
I'd agree with 5k. Good job!
 
0
•••
Great name. I dragged me to the appraisals section as soon as I saw it.

Yeah it is 5k. Thanks.
 
0
•••
chatters said:
Good Name For Low To Mid Xxx$.
Even .info, The Name Has The Potential

LMAO you are the funniest person ever.

Its definatley worth 3k to 5k but i'd say you should get $5k+ for it though :)
 
0
•••
At least 5K, more to an end user.
 
0
•••
yah, mid $XXXX is a good price!
 
0
•••
It is almost(chatters) unanamous 2.5k reseller price and 4-6k end user
 
0
•••
chatters said:
Good Name For Low To Mid Xxx$.
Even .info, The Name Has The Potential

Probably wants to undervalue so he can buy cheap.
SORRY about your luck! :lol:

Definately a mid XXXX name for developement. Nice. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for your thoughts, everyone. I appreciate your time :)
 
0
•••
I agree.
5K+ end user
excellent domain!
 
0
•••
Very nice name. Easy low XXX. More if you find end-users.

SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back