domain Telo.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atta

Top Member
Impact
609
What should be the worth of this 4L .info domain name? I'd appreciate your honest appraisal.

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Could be great for telephone numbers directory.
 
1
•••
Could be great for telephone numbers directory.

Thank you for quick feedback. What should be the realistic price for this domain name?
 
0
•••
I had many .info's at past and the experiment was negative. So, I can't claim a value, as I am not big fan of them.
 
1
•••
Well, it is apparently 4L, but this LLLL game is played mostly in .com, in .info it does not matter much.

In .info it matters whether there is a great keyword on the right side of the .dot which makes sense with .info, and "telo" is not a great keyword..this is the reason I think it has only very small chance to resell for any profit, if at all.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back