Tell-a-friend PHP script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jeanco

RyanPrice.ca - DeveloperEstablished Member
Impact
4
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thats cool. I will defently use this on my site!
 
0
•••
Thanks Jeanco :tu:
 
0
•••
Just to let you guys know its been brought to my attention there are some securities issues with this script (nothing major, especially for a site like mine, but I'll post again when I've updated the scrip to address these issues).
 
0
•••
Thanks for the link Jeanco, Im sure that people who have read have learned quite a bit about PHP already. :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back