NameSilo

domain televisionsuppliers.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Adam Friedman

New Member
Impact
0
I only recently entered the domaining world and, since I’m fairly new, I am selling this domain for only about 200 on godaddy right now. Is this a fair price?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes great price,
You may auction it on sedo for 1000$ :P
But if you get a good customer you may get 2k also :V
 
0
•••
Yes great price,
You may auction it on sedo for 1000$ :P
But if you get a good customer you may get 2k also :V

Thanks! I moved it to Flippa, hopefully it sells there.
 
0
•••
It is certainly a reasonably good name, and GoValue suggests about $1800, but unless you want to wait a long time I would not hold out too much for necessarily a four figure value. The somewhat similar name networksuppliers.com went for $300. I think it's possible you will get $$$$ but I would think more likely mid $$$, which is still a good first sale price assuming you got it without paying too much.
 
0
•••
I was able to snag it for cheap, so I’m really happy to hear all this. If it indeed sells on Flippa for $300 then I’ll for sure be getting more into the domain name business, it’s a lot of fun.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back