Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Telephones.ph

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xabela

Account Closed
Impact
2
Hello,

I just registered this one in domains.ph :

Telephones.ph


I think .ph will be extendly used for telephones ¿?

Any appraisals? ;)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Maybe phone.ph or phones.ph would be better?
 
0
•••
I agree, they were taken! :)

More opinions?
 
0
•••
xabela said:
Hello,

I just registered this one in domains.ph :

Telephones.ph

DAMN! I had a look a while back, and I noticed its deletion date. You must have grabbed it.
 
0
•••
Hmmm ... really? sorry...

X)

More opinions? ;)
 
0
•••
I would say reg fee without development.

Best of luck,

- SW
 
0
•••
Thnks, any more?

.ph philippines extension = probably futur use for telephones


;)

-
 
0
•••
Congrats, xabela. Good name! I have some .ph names myself. I'm convinced that these are great for development, but not so promising for resale.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
...

Thanks armstrong ;) I think so too, time will show us..


More opinions?

Any appraisal? :)
 
0
•••
?
 
0
•••
Telephones.ph - low $XX
 
0
•••
Thanks, any more appraisal? ;)

I also would like to know what you think about the future of .ph , for beeing used for telephon, as .tv is for television
 
0
•••
I think at this time being, low $xx
 
0
•••
More opinions, please?
:)
 
0
•••
telephones.ph seems as $1,000,000 but .ph earns reg & > reg!

television.co.ee
telephone.co.ee
technolgoy.co.ee

Seems as $1,000,000 but .co.ee would get regs in namepros. :D
 
0
•••
Thanks, any more?
 
0
•••
Lots of potential with branding and development.. mid xx as is. I'm not sure of the .ph reg fee.. so whatever the fee is, plus 50%
 
0
•••
Thnks, any more opinions? :)
 
0
•••
xabela, are you in the Philippines? I think only Philippine residents can register .PH or you may have found other ways to register.

You have develop it, and then resell it. .PH is not a popular CCtld.
 
0
•••
Jeff, there is no residency requirement for .ph domains. Anyone from anywhere can register them.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back