Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain teenforums.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webgear

VIP Member
Impact
18
Just bought this name .
What you think how much it's worth ?

All appraisals are welcome!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mid $xx range at most undeveloped. :)
I'm sure developed, it can become QUITE popular and a LOT more valuable.

If/when developed, I'd guess around $300 - $1200 easily. :)
Depends on traffic, etc etc.
 
0
•••
I'd say $18-$30 wholesale undeveloped

Developed, like the previous poster said has huge potential.
 
0
•••
Thanks for appraisals .
More appraisals are welcome
 
0
•••
$20 - $25 undeveloped, the extension drags the value lower.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back