domain teen.sx

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

registersx

New Member
Impact
0
Please appraise my domain name :gn:

teen.sx
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't think you have done your homework. What makes you think there is value in this extension ?
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Yes, there is no value in this extension

Sint Maarten, with a population around 37,000, I think you will struggle to find a buyer for name like this

It doesnt even appear on namebio as an extension, so that gives you an idea
 
0
•••
Come on people, it's "teen sex" ... it has to have some value. :)

Try to contact some people in the adult industry ... the name could worth a lot to someone.
 
0
•••
Ummm....hate burst your bubble but when it comes to porn names if it doesnt end in dot com then forget it and on top of that .sx is a horrible extension. If you think im lying got put it up for sale at gfy.com and see what happens
 
2
•••
While I agree with you in general, this particular case might be the exception, because it's memorable. :)
 
0
•••
Hello, I think all new ccltd extensions (pw, ws, io, at, etc...) this is one of the easiest to remember, and keywords, not available in other major extensions (com, net, org...) along with a good web development would not necessarily be bad.
 
0
•••
I didn't think of .sx as 'sex'. But we already have .xxx and soon we'll have .sex. Anyway .sx does not qualify as a credible adult TLD or even typo of .sex that doesn't exist yet.

I think it's best to stay away from weak extensions unless you are the end user and have development plans.
 
2
•••
But we already have .xxx and soon we'll have .sex.

That is best case scenario for this particular domain.. if teen.sex gets developed, this one might get some type-in traffic.

Until then, I don't see any value in that extension.
 
0
•••
What a waste of money.

Unless you find some naive person in Saint Martens island.
 
0
•••
Hello, I think all new ccltd extensions (pw, ws, io, at, etc...) this is one of the easiest to remember, and keywords, not available in other major extensions (com, net, org...) along with a good web development would not necessarily be bad.

First of all, don't put in the same level .at .ws and even .io with .sx
.sx is a new and not established yet ccTLD.
Second, anyone can remember two letters so, there is no ccTLD easier or harder to remember. Visitors may be more familiar with some ccTLDs and less with others, but this doesn't mean, those ccTLDs are harder to remember.

About the domain, if it is undeveloped, I'd say reg fee.
 
0
•••
*

I would be very careful about developing a site like "teen sex." If you or your members post any questionable photos of teens under 18, you will find yourself on the wrong side of the law.

And not too many people would be very sympathetic to your plight.

8-X

*
 
0
•••
I'd give you ten bucks for it.
 
0
•••
First of all, don't put in the same level .at .ws and even .io with .sx
.sx is a new and not established yet ccTLD.
Second, anyone can remember two letters so, there is no ccTLD easier or harder to remember. Visitors may be more familiar with some ccTLDs and less with others, but this doesn't mean, those ccTLDs are harder to remember.

About the domain, if it is undeveloped, I'd say reg fee.

Hello EM.
I don know, maybe i am wrong, but I bought a .sx domain that it was imposible in all gTLD, however it is avaliable in a lot of new ccTLD. Of them, i choose .sx, although it is more expensive than others, but .sx i liked.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back