Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain tecnotalk.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle

Top Member
Impact
11,216
tecnotalk.com

Thought it was kinda catchy :D
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
you do know its a typo, correct? 'techno' is the correct spelling. i'd have to say reg fee/
 
0
•••
Reg fee undeveloped
will be more if developed well
 
0
•••
Reg fee for it! What is tecno?
 
0
•••
Hey,

Reg fee I would say.

All the best,

- SW
 
0
•••
Techno Good
tecno Not Good
Reg fee because not big market for techno Typo's
 
0
•••
regfee, interesting typo but I doubt many hits...
 
0
•••
Yes I did know it was a typo only bought it to park and it was only $5 so didn't matter much :hehe: and anyway I still like the name :hearts:

Thanks for all your imput :blink:
 
0
•••
Wont work as a typo particularly, and not the easiest to brand.

Wholesale ~ 0.00 - reg fee
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back