domain TechYouNeed.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JSchrey

Established Member
Impact
I am going to develop this domain into a tech/gadget drop shipping store. Looking for thoughts on the domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Based my experience , its better step to build and develope store , website reviews or marketplace. Some related product / service : software , robot, artificial intelligent trend , or whatever customer need in technology , especially online digital tech. Appraise after developing and gaining great traffic will boost price up to $ xx,xxx when you find right buyer in the future

•••
Based my experience , its better step to build and develope store , website reviews or marketplace. Some related product / service : software , robot, artificial intelligent trend , or whatever customer need in technology , especially online digital tech. Appraise after developing and gaining great traffic will boost price up to $ xx,xxx when you find right buyer in the future

I am planning on developing a store.

•••
I would greatly appreciate feedback from some more people

•••
•••
More opinions would be appreciated!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back