Established TechArchives [HOT SITE]

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cvxdes

Established Member
Impact
14
Hello, I am selling my new site http://www.techarchives.net/

This comes with the wordpress design, hosting, domain name regged at dynadot and all articles. It is listed on google, yahoo, and about 47 search engines. (I used a submitter). This comes with the one of a kind article submit page and the contact page. It's a wordpress blog, and it has a WYSIWYG editor. This includes the .info domain name too. Makes $40 a month with yahoo ads.


Let's get this started at the cost to me... $40
BIN: $130

Thanks :)

----------

EDIT:

Here are some stats:
Start Date: 1/25/2006
Total pageviews: 738
Total visits: 201
Total visitors: 131
Busiest day: 1/26/2006 (222)
Busiest week: Week 4 2006 (325)
Busiest month: 2/2006 (385)
Pageviews per day: 32
Visits per day: 9
Daily visitors per day: 6
Pageviews per week: 223
Visits per week: 61
Daily visitors per week: 40
Pageviews per month: 971
Visits per month: 265
Daily visitors per month: 172
Pageviews per visit: 3.67
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,

lovely site :)

can you show a screenshot of stats and revenue?

Thanks

Rick.M
 
0
•••
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Is the right hand side menu supposed to be like that or is it supposed to be aligned to the top?

Anyway i'll start the bidding at $40
 
0
•••
Thanks :), and it seems that i forgot the top padding in there. Adding it.
 
0
•••
I'm very sorry i have got to withdraw my bid :red: ...

The site is fine, i just can not continue with the sale for personal reasons, good luck with the sale though...
 
0
•••
Damit.

Anyone else?
 
0
•••
Bump.
 
0
•••
taking offers under 40 ?
 
0
•••
^Sure, Post your bid.
 
0
•••
Can you post updated stats for Feb? visits and ad rev.

Thanks
 
0
•••
^I have the ads on many sites now, won't be so acurate. And if you have a counter i could put on it, that'd be great. I ran out of email accounts to keep making onestat accounts. That counter i kinda re-used on another site, cause no one was interested in this one.

I'm lowering the price to $33.
 
0
•••
opss its working now:)
so ho do u run this site? is it any script? have admin panel?
or u do edity by hand like html? pls give me some deatails:)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
cvxes said:
^I have the ads on many sites now, won't be so acurate. And if you have a counter i could put on it, that'd be great. I ran out of email accounts to keep making onestat accounts. That counter i kinda re-used on another site, cause no one was interested in this one.

I'm lowering the price to $33.
I'll give you $33. btw, the sidebar still isn't fixed in Opera.
Where is the domain registered at?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
domain name regged at dynadot
 
0
•••
^Yes, and your point? :td:

Sold
 
0
•••
cvxes said:
^Yes, and your point? :td:

Sold
To me or someone else?
 
0
•••
To me :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back