Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Tech Forum

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrod12

Established Member
Impact
6
I am looking to start a tech forum and I am interested in buying a domain for it. It should be relevant to tech talk/tech news/tech support and please post the price along with the domain(s). Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have discussProgramming.com and Programmertalk.com
 
0
•••
Hmm, I wasn't really looking for programming domains.
 
0
•••
FreeTechSupportForum.com

Expiration date: 12 May 2006 @ Registerfly

free tech support forum 509.0 /day @ WordTracker
free tech support forum 62.2 /day @ Ovt

PM me if interested ;)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Budget? Limit?
 
0
•••
I'll sell you XBitXT.com (it was attached to Techtv2.com and was mentioned on Digg.com- had 1,000 unique visits a month, until i pulled the plug, it was more than I could handle alone.)
 
0
•••
softwaretopics.com

websitetopics.com

webhostingtopics.com

pctechnician.org

coding.biz

aspboard.com

aspcoder.com

ewebforums.com

techs.tv
 
0
•••
CvdL said:
Budget? Limit?

I don't really have a set limit or budget but does anybody have anything that is more general?
 
0
•••
Techs.ws - Accepting offers.
 
0
•••
biggie said:
ewebforums.com

How much do you want for this domain?, and where is it registered at?
 
0
•••
TechsBlog.com
Looking for mid $xxx offers - pm with interest
 
0
•••
I have
Techtonix.com
Registered at GoDaddy.com
PM if interested.
 
0
•••
i have Qool.com which have been a technology based site for a while and i am doing further development on it. Its definately catchy and good for a tech market.
Also includes QoolMedia.com
$9000.00
 
0
•••
hotrod12 said:
I am looking to start a tech forum and I am interested in buying a domain for it. It should be relevant to tech talk/tech news/tech support and please post the price along with the domain(s). Thanks!


TechForum.info for only $2,900 firm price.

Let me know if you are interested.
Em
 
0
•••
codersplanet.com is my closest
also have thepcprofessional.com, Zone77.com, CoffeeAndCoke.com

PM me if interested. Thanks.
 
0
•••
techspiel.com $200.00 Regged at GoDaddy.

Thanks...
 
0
•••
blogitech.com
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, I brainstormed some domains that me and some friends thought of and I will be registering it soon.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back