Tech Blog domain needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cvxdes

Established Member
Impact
14
I'm looking for a good domain that I can turn into a tech-blog. I would like it to have "Blog" in it, but if it doesn't and you still think it goes.. then post in here anyways.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have a few which may be very appropriate:

TecIQ.com
eQuack.com
Geekie.net
Groovy.tv
itdontsuck.com
Looky.org
Rype.org (plus a COOL logo!)
Seeio.com
TheClickReport.com
Watch.nu
The.sc
Source.sc
Technology.fm

PM me for pricing if any interest you.
 
0
•••
webtoolnow.com

registered at namecheap. PM offers please :)
 
0
•••
cvxdes said:
^I like that. How much?

And, crooky, what do you mean by OBO?

OBO = Or best offer. Sorry, it more of a car sales term than domains, but I've seen it used occasionally here so I took up using it, lol. I will consider any offer but will only 100% for sure sell at the price listed. Pretty much just assume I need that price and may consider offers close to it. Thanks.
 
0
•••
TechSearcher.com

Feel free to PM me.
 
0
•••
DailyWeb.net

DPplus.com

jBlog.com

PeopleAndTechnology.com

BlogFest.net/.us

MaxiStart.com

Mentoscope.com

Starbase9.com

SuperGeek.ws

TechStocks.us

UsefulInfo.us


---J.
 
0
•••
I got ...

Technetology.com - $100
Technetologist.com - $50
Technetologists.com - $50

(Technology with the letters "et" after the "n" , therefore "net")





and ...

netechie.com
netechies.com


NETechnologist.com
NETechnologists.com

expensive ...
 
0
•••
techreading.com
 
0
•••
Techs.ws

PM an offer if interested.

Thanks-- Ron.
 
0
•••
hi,

i have Technologistic.com

thanks
 
0
•••
--->TechDepth.com<--- Perfect for you, only $60
 
0
•••
GlobalPCHelp.com
 
0
•••
TechForum.us
 
0
•••
SpexTech.com

(Technical specifications)
 
0
•••
blogitech.com
 
0
•••
ps3content.com

pm me if you are interested.
 
0
•••
TechBlogg.com

Check out google results for blogg

PM if interested.
 
0
•••
tools2blog.com

Doesn't say tech but tools

also not related but: want2blog.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back