Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Teasers.tv - PR3

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesau

Top Member
Impact
1,054
So i'm really looking to offload this one now. It is not a premium name according to the .TV company but in my eyes it is a premium name.

I see the domain as teasers for movie trailers but i'm sure it could have many applications.

It is registered at GoDaddy and expires 22nd January. I have held it for the whole year and have built up the PR to a firm 3 (has been for 9 months or so).

I'm just looking to get rid of this before renewals as I have no ideas for it so renewing wouldn't be worth my while.

All serious offers welcomed. I previously had $200 offered but am looking for any offers now, under $100 is perfectly acceptable.

Any questions then just PM me.

Thanks,

James
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back