Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain TeamXero.net

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RageD

VIP Member
Impact
31
Ok... I'm thinking about maybe holding onto it, but I may possibly want to sell it... What do you guys think it is worth? Currently, it is a PR3...

-RageD
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
Regfee.

I don't see any possibilities for development. It seems like a clan page, if you find a game clan named Team Xero, maybe mid $$
 
0
•••
lol.. I'm currently using it for a dev team, but whatever it can be used for... I probably could find a clan called TeamXero & sell it off :-P Alright, thanks for the input, appreciate it!

-RageD
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back