Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Tattoos.PRO and Tattoos.LA

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotCom9

Established Member
Impact
238
Any Idea Guys?

Pro--> Professional
LA--> Los Angeles

Search for Tattoos -->20,630.0/day

Thx.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey Ravi,

The LA is good because I do believe something like that will be a good one for the LA market when .LA takes off.

The PRO is a pretty high risk one because most tattoo guys I know don't have a lot of money and might not want to spend that kind of money on a name unless the PRO market becomes real hot real soon.

My suggestion would be to toss these on the auction at Sedo and see what happens. I doubt the LA one will sell right away. but the PRO might.

Right now, they are reg fee+, but you never know what can change.
 
0
•••
showbiz2 said:
Hey Ravi,

The LA is good because I do believe something like that will be a good one for the LA market when .LA takes off.

The PRO is a pretty high risk one because most tattoo guys I know don't have a lot of money and might not want to spend that kind of money on a name unless the PRO market becomes real hot real soon.

My suggestion would be to toss these on the auction at Sedo and see what happens. I doubt the LA one will sell right away. but the PRO might.

Right now, they are reg fee+, but you never know what can change.


Hey Thanks for the reply but.. U say the LA thing will sell off right away and ur saying that it's regfee+ :(
 
0
•••
Yep, it will probably sell because tattoos is a hot item, but it is an unknown extension so you may see up to $100, but it might be a tough sell beyond that.
 
0
•••
showbiz2 said:
Yep, it will probably sell because tattoos is a hot item, but it is an unknown extension so you may see up to $100, but it might be a tough sell beyond that.


Ok.. Thx for the appraisal. I Wanna hear what the other Guys think. Tattoos.fr went for $2,592

Thx.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back