Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Tapics - new technology blog

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Source

VIP Member
Impact
166
Hi,

I recently started a technology blog at www.tapics.com. I'm curious what you guys think of the slightly tweaked wordpress template layout. I'd really appreciate your ideas as to how I might improve the site and any thoughts you may have for additional monetization. In time I expect to add a mailing list, a few ebooks on select topics, social networking links, ad revenue sales, and maybe a forum at some point.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Source :wave:
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very nice.

Clean, simple, and smooth.

The layout is perfect IMO.

Good Luck
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back