Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi Tanked (Any Ideas?)

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

thebiffenator

Established Member
Impact
31
Any ideas for development for Tanked.mobi?

I was thinking of making it a drinking game site or something catoring to college students?

Maybe even a college kind of site with directories in cities for bars (ALong with drinking games like Beer Pong Rules), I do have some US databases to use and directories. One of my new sites coming out soon is a very nice city locator and I do have a pizza, golf DB ect...

I am just trying to think if I should develope this or hold on, it won't cost me much since I got the resources already...Im just confused on the direction I should take it. I just thinki Tanked is a great brandable term for college students :D

Thanks in advanced.
:)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It could also be a catchy name for a gas related site as in fuel tank.
Maybe something with cheap gas prices.
I think mobi domains lend themselves well to car type applications in general because people may have a phone but not a computer handy.
 
0
•••
It could also be a directory of businesses and ideas that have "Tanked" (gone downhill), perhaps with tips & strategies on how to avoid the pitfalls that tumbled them. Not quite sure how this concept fits specifically with .mobi, but it can't hurt to have options.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the ideas :) I never thought of them. Gas could be a great one, maybe gas station locator or something. And the other one I like is making Tanked a drinking game site.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back